MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Awesome!

I don't think i'll ever get tired of MGS jokes :D

Well done guys, brilliant work!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Great!

Your skill with animation and story telling most definitely shine through here! Well done. Myself and by the looks of it, thousands of others, look forward to the conclusion! :D

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Amusing, but

You do lack originality. You've taken a rip from youtube, and done basically very little animating. Now you could have gone on, adapted the idea and made something unique based on the youtube video, that would have gotten a better response.

And yeah, to people that think Macs suck, they do :-P Very stuck up equipment, they focus way too much on design and forget about functionality... thats why macs never last long before they pack up.

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Needs work on gameplay

Losing life for the ball going to the edge of the screen doesn;t work. Its basically impossible to stop that from happening and means that its a game of chance rather than skill.

Greek & Wicked Greek & Wicked

Doesn't seem to be a point

I don't really see the point of this game. A score counter that doesn't work, an enemy that you can't kill... if its trying to make a point then it doesn't really make it at all.

Colour My World Colour My World

An exceptional masterpiece

The first game was wonderful, and this one only adds more to the experience. One of my favourite game series. Please keep creating these brilliant pieces of work!