MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Awesome!

I don't think i'll ever get tired of MGS jokes :D

Well done guys, brilliant work!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Great!

Your skill with animation and story telling most definitely shine through here! Well done. Myself and by the looks of it, thousands of others, look forward to the conclusion! :D

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Amusing, but

You do lack originality. You've taken a rip from youtube, and done basically very little animating. Now you could have gone on, adapted the idea and made something unique based on the youtube video, that would have gotten a better response.

And yeah, to people that think Macs suck, they do :-P Very stuck up equipment, they focus way too much on design and forget about functionality... thats why macs never last long before they pack up.

Pimp Slap! Pimp Slap!

Not bad

Y'know i was expecting this to be pretty lame, but it was actually quite amusing. If you do something similar again i'd suggest maybe speeding things up a bit, with more action and acrobatic attacks.

Good job.

screeechy2 responds:

good suggestion, I'll do that on PIMP SLAP 2! Maybe some graffitti on the background too .... thanx, man

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Splendiferous sir!

Brilliant! Very well animated, very humourous, good sound, can't fault it!

And to anyone going, cya in London on the 10th ;)

End of the Row End of the Row

Warning for students

This serves as a stern reminder to all of us that we should put studying abbove partying, or else our chairs will eat us.... wait O_o

Good job dude! Hope you got a good grade.

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

Better off on YouTube

Its a sound design, and a basic one at that. I give you 4 for humour, but this is the wrong place for it man.

MindChamber responds:

I agree, I should just sit with my hands on my ass like you do.

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

Reminds me of GROW

Just reminds me an awful lot of the grow series.

Great job, enjoyed watching that ;-)

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

This has started a craze

Has anyone noticed that since this became frontpage there are quite a few other 'Jem' submissions of people dancing around.

Honestly, new grounds is a forum for creativity, its not a youtube spinoff!

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Excellent, and not racist

First off, thats brilliant. Its clear you've put a lot of work into this, and the result is great! 10/10 and all my 5!

As for racist... this is the 21st century! All creeds are equal and making a scene because a black guy and a white guy are portrayed in a competition is silly.